Brianc '的' place

brianc culture states: Do not accept the roles that society foists on you. Re-create yourself by forging a new identity, one that commands attention and never bores the audience. Be the master of your own image rather than letting others define it for you. Incorporate dramatic devices into your public gestures & actions - your power will be enhanced & your character will seem larger than life.

星期五, 9月 15, 2006

The Panic

I was tossing & turning, finding too hard to fall asleep on my bed the night before. Somethings kept bothering me but yet I couldn't put to words what it's. Soon day breaks and I was finding myself dozing off when a call suddenly came in. Oh boy, who's that ringing at 7 in the morning

A help call from my grandpa, he fell down and hurted his back and its till then about 30mins later he managed to reach us across at another apartment. I jumped off the bed still wearing only my singlet and boxer, went rushing over the other house! I saw him trying to sit up on the bed, and in a terrible pain state when I'm over.

We rushed to the hospital in a cab together with dad, mom & sis, all of us were too panic to think while our grandpa sitting beside us growling in pain...


Sat there thinking of getting the doctor to attend to my grandpa asap, I was again told my number was 43! Helpless aside, I held on my grandpa's hand and "soon soon, we're the next" I told him. While in treatment, We can only stick closely outside the ward's curtain to wait....

When the pain was pretty much tone down after the injection, grandpa's still dun feel very much like speaking. All of us took turns in the ward as its regulations we shouldn't crowd around the bed with too many people.

After a few moments of feeding medicines, taking x-rays, BP, reflex testing, questioning by the nurses + blood testing.... We're cleared to send grandpa into the other proper ward bed!

Just then I realized I haven't even brushes my teeth & the time was about 6.30PM.......

0 Comments:

張貼留言

<< Home

Counter Stats
gutter instalation
gutter instalation Counter