Brianc '的' place

brianc culture states: Do not accept the roles that society foists on you. Re-create yourself by forging a new identity, one that commands attention and never bores the audience. Be the master of your own image rather than letting others define it for you. Incorporate dramatic devices into your public gestures & actions - your power will be enhanced & your character will seem larger than life.

星期日, 9月 17, 2006

The Notice on the wall


This notice strongly caught my attention when I stepped into the lift...


Oh yes, titled "No Ones Dies Alone Programme". For a moment, I thought to myself so it means that there's always someone die-ing together with you since when you decided to part the living world? And truly shock me because it almost means that if you sign up for the programme, you will be assured that at least one or more people will partner you to the next world, some sort of agreement yeah...

Ok, enough of the speculations and wild imaginative thoughts I had, I slowly glance downward reading the every paragraphs on the paper notice. Till then I realize how wrong I'm in judging the Title even without reading it till the end of the last word on the board notice.

It's a programme cater to gather as many volunteers as possible to care and love those ills, especially those being alone on the hospital beds. Not matter you are young, old, rich, poor, etc.... Sign up for the programme to shower some concerns to those fighting hard alone will very much give them the hopes to keep on FIGHTING for every chances to get well!

For more, please dial 9369 6297


Thanks!

0 Comments:

張貼留言

<< Home

Counter Stats
gutter instalation
gutter instalation Counter