Brianc '的' place

brianc culture states: Do not accept the roles that society foists on you. Re-create yourself by forging a new identity, one that commands attention and never bores the audience. Be the master of your own image rather than letting others define it for you. Incorporate dramatic devices into your public gestures & actions - your power will be enhanced & your character will seem larger than life.

星期二, 8月 01, 2006



I watched the movie THE LAKE HOUSE...

A heart warming love movie by Sandra Bullock & Keanu Reeves, and I strongly recommend to anyone out there to catch it. Especially to those in love or perhaps looking for love? It's just one romantic outing you'll wish for together with loved one.

Well, almost as perfect as the show might seems, it's also important that the environment is fitting in too. Maybe I said these out of my alittle bit regret while during the show. There's some kids bringing their young girlfriends sitting behind me and trust me, as the show is full of time travelling alternating scenes, local kids just couldn't understand. So! They started chatting behind me why this & why that happens! Oh gosh it's....... Another funny thing I wanted to talk about is this couple in their twenties, either the guy is striking a topic to the girl or just pure stupid. Here it goes, guy:"Seems like the girl acted in some show before?" girl:"errrrr yes, the Ms Congeneity thingy." guy:" Oh yes yes, seems like the guy is too familiar." girl:"He acted in the MATRIX, remember?"

So much for the disturbance but in all, I enjoy the movie so much that I really don't mind catching it again. Now it brings to my thought that true love stand the challenge of time, and so does the movie proves it... Faith is so much important.

Another point it bring out is "It's always easy to build a house, but it's hard to build a home..." And it's all about connections~

Pretty much on the movie huh? Besides that I got myself a brand new card-reader and just had some fun about it transfering all the pictures from my mobile phone to the laptop, this surely save me couple of money doing it by mms....

so long for now, do catch the show if possible.........






0 Comments:

張貼留言

<< Home

Counter Stats
gutter instalation
gutter instalation Counter