Brianc '的' place

brianc culture states: Do not accept the roles that society foists on you. Re-create yourself by forging a new identity, one that commands attention and never bores the audience. Be the master of your own image rather than letting others define it for you. Incorporate dramatic devices into your public gestures & actions - your power will be enhanced & your character will seem larger than life.

星期日, 8月 06, 2006

I Love Singapore: Version (3)

Being a multi-culture and religion land, often do we see great happenings around us over the places. And today I'm showcasing some of the interesting events that occur in my place...

Version (3): Eventful Country


The nightsky was brighten up with fireworks
near the esplanade at 9pm after my wonderful
dinner at marina square...




Modestly taken couples of pictures with my
modest 1megapixel mobile phone. While
pondering when can I own the N93?
The next morning when I was off to my breakfast, I saw plenty
of events going on. The ones on the right is an wonderful yet odd
event going on organized by the malay groups. Well, it's kind of out to educate citizens to pay more attention in safe sex & reduce
the chances of pregnancy~ Hmmm, strange right?


So I wonder why there's so much malay events this morning till I saw this banner hanging on the park near my apartment....






There's popular games
Sepak Takraw competition going on too! While some off aside playing basketballs....




PS: Don't ever complain about we lack places to spend weekends! There's only BORING people, yet no BORING places.....

0 Comments:

張貼留言

<< Home

Counter Stats
gutter instalation
gutter instalation Counter