Brianc '的' place

brianc culture states: Do not accept the roles that society foists on you. Re-create yourself by forging a new identity, one that commands attention and never bores the audience. Be the master of your own image rather than letting others define it for you. Incorporate dramatic devices into your public gestures & actions - your power will be enhanced & your character will seem larger than life.

星期四, 7月 13, 2006

Errr~ anybody please? I'm here...

Maybe it's a time I wished that my loved ones will be more forgiving and just shower alittle more care & concerns over me... Am I overly behaving baby-like or perhaps a physically grown weak man yet still mumbling away wanting people to pay more attention to ME?

It's merely a few more days to the operation at NUH, and the creepy ok ok~ the scaring feelings tends to slowly have its effects on ME... With my mom looking more tired and wear-out than I do, its kind of terrible to ask her look after me even when I'm done with the opt! My gf wouldn't be there the whole period when I'm being opt-ed but sincerely appreciate the effort and understands she has something on later in the noon~ My dad, ermmm still wondering if he will be there to pick ME up from the hospital? My sisters, gods knows!!!

Maybe its this intense moment that makes myself being more unreasonable or perhaps more sensitive to many issues... Although the opt is just a MINOR one, I still hope till the moment I opened my eyes, there'll be someone there for ME~

And all these intense sensitive wild feelings certainly MAKEs me feel uncomfortable...

1 Comments:

Anonymous 匿名 said...

Hi! Just want to say what a nice site. Bye, see you soon.
»

6:56 下午  

張貼留言

<< Home

Counter Stats
gutter instalation
gutter instalation Counter