Brianc '的' place

brianc culture states: Do not accept the roles that society foists on you. Re-create yourself by forging a new identity, one that commands attention and never bores the audience. Be the master of your own image rather than letting others define it for you. Incorporate dramatic devices into your public gestures & actions - your power will be enhanced & your character will seem larger than life.

星期日, 7月 09, 2006

I spent S$16.50 for this MAGAZINE...











CYCLE SPORT, One of the consolitational options I took to ease my temp for the TDF.

Feeling pity for myself in the end I've still forgo signing up the cable plan to watch TDF, much due to the fact I have to save my money for better use, or perhaps the rainy days. I've been catching up on the online free highlights broadcast for every stages, well, although it's just kind of a short mini-clips. And I meant really short~ mini~ clip~

Tomorrow I'm going to tilt this mag with a nice cool plastic cover at my camp... Free again don't worry about spending the extra cash... All it needs is a nice gentle effort to protect the pages... IT COST 16.50 loh from Kinokuniya, straight publish from UK so it takes a plane here one... Don't play play cos I don't even have the chance to fly in a plane from UK yet!

I got a strong feeling yet hard to accept that I'm tuning into a roadie soon, ermmm meaning I used to ride trails, just now preferring more to the road rides! Geezz~ How I wish to own a cool road bike soon & all this depends on the chances I got my dream jobby....

0 Comments:

張貼留言

<< Home

Counter Stats
gutter instalation
gutter instalation Counter