Brianc '的' place

brianc culture states: Do not accept the roles that society foists on you. Re-create yourself by forging a new identity, one that commands attention and never bores the audience. Be the master of your own image rather than letting others define it for you. Incorporate dramatic devices into your public gestures & actions - your power will be enhanced & your character will seem larger than life.

星期六, 7月 08, 2006

Just decided to rest at home today.

The ride previous night really put the toll on me, and the legs are really numb-ly till this morning. The sun is shining bright & hot and gentle winds are blowing into my windows, time to time I can still hear the sounds of the flying birds and the children playing below my block... Today is a good day to sit back & let my world pass by quietly.

I took a look at the clock, 2.30pm...

Feeling sleepy, no matter how much I slept it just seems ain't enough. Maybe I should take some more nap... hehehe~

Emmm, Yaaawwwn... Please make the time holds, & off I'm to a great nap......

0 Comments:

張貼留言

<< Home

Counter Stats
gutter instalation
gutter instalation Counter