Brianc '的' place

brianc culture states: Do not accept the roles that society foists on you. Re-create yourself by forging a new identity, one that commands attention and never bores the audience. Be the master of your own image rather than letting others define it for you. Incorporate dramatic devices into your public gestures & actions - your power will be enhanced & your character will seem larger than life.

星期四, 7月 06, 2006

....The best actor for WC 2006 Oscar goeS to~

I was never truly a soccer fan, well although it's kind of a national must-get-to-know type of sport here in my homeland. But this year WC actually did managed to hook me up to them. Well mainly due to the fact the newspapers' articles were filled with all the excitments regarding those players' lavish lifestyles, pretty girlfriends and handsome macho hulks.... Sooo, I decided to pick up the recent semi- matches to see it for myself....

Geex, the first thing in mind was to cultivate the determination waking up 3am in the morning while working the next day at 8am! Finding the remote was so difficult in the morning as similar to behaving like a 10 months old baby crawling on the floor to the living room...

"It kicks offff~"

I was laying at the couch seeing almost to more than 20 people kicking the ball here and there, ok sounded bored and yes it was, because for me! Scoring is the only moment I enjoyed while rest are pretty much aimless for me~ "pee pee" my handphone message went off.... It's my girlfriend, she had sms me to just ask whether I saw the handsome who or who doing that spectacular acts! Oh goosh, now thats a different group of people I wished to bring out for this era WC. Despite young or old women, they drool over those handsome players, well rather than football game itself......... hahahaha~

Just before I stretched my finger over the long remote control to press the POWER button, someone fell down and everyone gathered around....... An accident? An injury? Well let's see the replay~ Errrh nothing wrong le??? So whats the ~~~

Then I started realizing that all those big tall well-builded hulks were like feathers! Even with the slightest tag can make them do a triple toss flip bend over growling type of act~ OH GEEEZZ, so drama!

Then a friend of mine told me it's a normal thing in WC or any other big soccer events, players tend to just play drop dead easily.... well, for me just hoping to get a free kick or sending someone off i supposed....

Then I noticed more~ Shoot at your might outside the penalty box, while try all means to play dead or do the TRIPLE TOSS FLIP TURN TWIST act to get a penalty kick and even better it was to send the player off with a "ANG BAO"......

Sounded crazy, so beside ball skill and fittness......... I see all players attended drama school before or perhaps they watched too many of the WWC......


Nevertheless, I'm still going to catch the exciting finale between Italy vs. France~

0 Comments:

張貼留言

<< Home

Counter Stats
gutter instalation
gutter instalation Counter