Brianc '的' place

brianc culture states: Do not accept the roles that society foists on you. Re-create yourself by forging a new identity, one that commands attention and never bores the audience. Be the master of your own image rather than letting others define it for you. Incorporate dramatic devices into your public gestures & actions - your power will be enhanced & your character will seem larger than life.

星期六, 3月 11, 2006

~* brianc - Today's Interview *~

I reached TECH at about 8.15am in the morning, and my interview session began at 8.40am whereby everyone geared on their shoes with a special white cover, which believed to prevent the dirt from your shoes to stain their grounds...
.
.
We're brought to their canteen and GOD I was darm hungry at that moment as I skipped my dear b'fast! Very soon, a piece of paper was passed to me. Apparently it was a personality check list for us to first understandf ourselves~ Well, probably fine filling it up since its simple and sweet looking. After we submitted, came another quiz typo stuff. Its named the "LOGICAL MAN QUIZ" which I heard from the lady that passed down the stacks of quiz papers! It was meant to see how logical we're as humans.... Trust me!!! its all Koo Koo questions and just in case you need a sense of how's it? Jus pop right up to me in school~ Soon I did all the 25 questions after reading through a few pages of essays.... And......................
.
.
WAIT!!!!!!!!! was the only thing to do after the Logical TEst. A bunch of people sitting at their canteen and waiting for your names to be called for face-to-face interview. Time-checked then was 11am. I waited till about 12.15am for my turns, understandable since alot of people was around.... say more than 100 came for interview....
.
.
Argggh, just as I yawned with my mouth closed, my name was called: Mr. Brian Chong~~~~~. Haha, i stood up immediately realizing its finally my turn. Grateful that my interview is on, the worst thing happened!!!!!!!!!!!! READ ON
.
.
The manager was kinda sianz coming back on a saturday for interview session... Well, who doesn't? He's was slpy-looking, eyes wasn't looking at me, and his table was sooooo empty! And here came the first question:

A (Interviewer): How much do you know about the company?

Brian: Its a wafer production company....... blah blah blah.

A: Suggest me a situation that allowed you to use communications to solve the problem?

Brian: I said alot on the challenges from my previous IA.

A: Hmmm, You have CCA?

Brian: No, but i do alot of marathon and cycling with organized group inS'pore. And some RC works in the past.

A: So, ermmm whats your CCA?

Inner Brian: didn't I just said I do marathon and cycling and RC works!!!!

Brian: I couldn't find an interests in CCA in ntu, so I focus alot on other activities involements outside.

A: Hmmm, no CCA in school bcos u cannot handle?

Inner me: huh? did my explaination went wrong?

Brian: I choose to focus on outside activites than in school, blah blah i save the details lah

A: whats ur plan in nx 5 years.

Brian: Wish to find a job, applying what I learnt to use and immese into the work life? so on so fro lah

A: Sooo, never wanted to become a millionaire lah? hahaha.

Inner me: Millionaire still work here~ crazy man

Brian: I prefer working step by step up~

A: Sooo, do you have maid?

Brian: Nope, ain't no maid.

A: Argh~ cannot ask you the maid's question le.

Brian: smiling

A: Tuning down his head once more and think hard for question

A: Errm, imagine you're from MOH and assigned a project to reduce SARs cases in s'pore. One of the way is to stop people from Spitting in public. How you going to go ahead, say a timeline of 6mths.

Brian: I explained using media to educate different age group of people. campiagn so on like that and invlove RC members conducting talks to older folks...

A: So how you mesure success?

Brian: Customers satisfactions and response give me feel of success (b4 I can con't)

A: excuse me, I meant the SARs case.

Brian: oh, a direct is records of sars case drops.

A; Yah I know, ermmm but older folks are more resisted to your teaching one....

Inner Me: then how, you expect me to put them behind bars?

A: So how u mesure the numbers of spits on say a place?

Inner me: WHAT THE F**K? stupid question.

and it goes on rounding this SARs toopid question for the next 7-10 mins and he esscot me back to the canteen and wait again!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! OH NO~~ And he mentioned shift work is shift work but off-days still need to come back settle stuffs one.... hmmm, sounded like to me got no time for other life..............

.

.

When i was back in the canteen, time was 12.44pm. I was hungry and sianz from this drill-interview. So i ask one of the HR coordinator whats the programme later and reply was: "Hmmm, sorry we ain't no sure, but u just wait can??? errrr, maybe is~~~~ opps paiseh" then walked off...

.

Darm it lohs...... I told another person i got things on and left the plant~ DAY ENDS

0 Comments:

張貼留言

<< Home

Counter Stats
gutter instalation
gutter instalation Counter