Brianc '的' place

brianc culture states: Do not accept the roles that society foists on you. Re-create yourself by forging a new identity, one that commands attention and never bores the audience. Be the master of your own image rather than letting others define it for you. Incorporate dramatic devices into your public gestures & actions - your power will be enhanced & your character will seem larger than life.

星期四, 3月 02, 2006

~* brianc - Thursday *~

Today, a lecturer from my previous school came down NTU to listen to our nano-matl lecture. Well apparently he's kind of mentioning he was invited by MJ to sit in, and something about starting a new course back in his school... Although we ain't pretty close back then, I still managed to remember where's he from... The thing is I think probably he got a cultural shock today! His eyes were glaring around the floor at my fellow classmates, & guessing he might not be targetting any pretty girls loithering there, the next top guess that strike me was he might be VERY amazed the dress-codes we had....
.
.
Almost everyone was in too casual attires, shorts, slippers, t-shirts, singlets, etc... Perhaps he though we should be more professional beings since we (university dudes) and our dressing just kind of didn't fit in.... Then I was asking him on 1 question: " So, is SP recruiting any people?" Strangly he looked away and down as quickly as possible and reluctantly replied: "Oh ermmm, well, they do........... sometimes~~" HAHAHA! I was really right on the spot while laughing hard inside myself, he was indeed very doubtful on our caliber as a university person... Well, it's ain't surprising because I was in a singlet, bermudas + slippers out-fit.... Maybe if I turn out in the old days of NTU with white colla shirt and black pants, i stand a better chance to hear " YES we do, we are more willing to recruit people from here!" Infact I think its pretty difficult to work there too, cos to my knowledge, only old old lecturers (90%) are still there while many retire.... New blood was needed............... I turned away and walk towards the rest of my friends and chat~ Still thinking if next lecture I turn out with jeans + collar shirt will the respect level goes up???
.
.
Arghhhh, Lam was still this fast but never doubting that she is talented and can really teach in-depth stuffs..... But her level of knowledge is too high up, and tuning back to our kinda level is which I agree pretty much tough for her.... Its something like A B C is difficult to a 1 year old kid , and darm easy for us 20++ years old dudes...
.
.
Its always about "judging a book by its cover" world.... inner beauty always comes second.... Ability to present oneself is crucial to sell and the last thing is LUCK.................

0 Comments:

張貼留言

<< Home

Counter Stats
gutter instalation
gutter instalation Counter