Brianc '的' place

brianc culture states: Do not accept the roles that society foists on you. Re-create yourself by forging a new identity, one that commands attention and never bores the audience. Be the master of your own image rather than letting others define it for you. Incorporate dramatic devices into your public gestures & actions - your power will be enhanced & your character will seem larger than life.

星期六, 2月 25, 2006

~* brianc - Quiz Aftermath*~

A mere 2 more days to my quiz, and things still look pretty gloomy ahead of me. Getting older on years, I feel that my memory are really starting to fade off from my peak years (during the polys days). Things just wouldn't stay in the brain but fanciful thought, memories of the long past keep flashing through my mind~ When one is a young kid, I always dream on getting big so you can buy sweets without permission, wander to whatever places in the world by yourself or even do craZY things like parachute jumping & bungee. But apparently when I hit the old enough age, the opposite happens & I do really feel going back to those kids years.....
.
.
Well, so much of the drifting off back there... Think I better head back to my studies asap when things are still looking blur-lish to me. Hope the upcoming quizs turn out the similar format as explained by Jean and that QC lectr (sorry, I forgotten his name). And praying hard enough, the very last thing I wanted to see is the same mishap that happened back then in my Bio-quiz. We should have preform better if we were told only that particular section is tested, while the other is left out, but why kept hinting the Bio-polymer be coming up on quiz..... Felt so cheated bro!
.
.
Well, somthing to cheer everyone up~
.
.
Joke of the day
Most of my fellow passengers were patient about the flight delay - except one obnoxious couple. The man was practically shouting at the gate agent.
.
Finally came the annoucement:"We are ready to pre-board passengers needing special assistance, passengers with children, and passengers with husbands who act like children."
.
(adopted from RD, Feb)

0 Comments:

張貼留言

<< Home

Counter Stats
gutter instalation
gutter instalation Counter