Brianc '的' place

brianc culture states: Do not accept the roles that society foists on you. Re-create yourself by forging a new identity, one that commands attention and never bores the audience. Be the master of your own image rather than letting others define it for you. Incorporate dramatic devices into your public gestures & actions - your power will be enhanced & your character will seem larger than life.

星期三, 3月 01, 2006

~* brianc - Bring the Bread Home, Dude *~

My my~ A remarkable wake up call from my nano-quiz yesterday. Kinda realized that I'm been pretty NUAH (lay-back) for the this year 2006, especially my attitude to studying... Wondering if it will turn out to be the same kinda behavior going to tag along with me while working in the society sooner in this year-end? Oh goooosssh, time to buck up more, and I meant it!
.
.
With new plans input, more quality time is going be delicated to the "FOCUSING" of my school works, and the always steady approach in seeking a job. This sunday going be my visit to the career fair, hopes to see much more opportunities stationed there? Well, personally I think luck plays a more important role in securing a job than flashing tons of A++ grades to those employers.... Many to 90% of my known-friends (which ain't scholars or top-few genius) got better jobs than those with A-graders. And most of the A-graders ended back in school, either teaching or doing further studies... Hopes the similar situation play for me too since I'm ain't no scholar.
.
.
The kind of life one desire depends on the type of bread they eat, therefore falling to their personal capability to earn that bread. Well, u can bring back a bread from downstairs kopitiam, BreadTalk from the neighbourhood shopping mall, or even to the very high-end hotel's cafe bread. Ok, they are all the same, BREADS but it reads out the life-style you have and the different enjoyments one can have.... Although we can say that different people seek different kinds of bread that best suit their lifes, but be frank to oneself buddy! In Singapore..... I think most humans prefer 5 stars hotel's bread....
.
.
Competition comes along when there's only limited high-class bread available for sale! Competition, competition, competition & more competition.... So dudes, fix on the bread you want , and head all way out! But always remember, it doesn't really matters if you got yourself the fastest car there to the bakery... it also depends on LUCK~
.
.

0 Comments:

張貼留言

<< Home

Counter Stats
gutter instalation
gutter instalation Counter