Brianc '的' place

brianc culture states: Do not accept the roles that society foists on you. Re-create yourself by forging a new identity, one that commands attention and never bores the audience. Be the master of your own image rather than letting others define it for you. Incorporate dramatic devices into your public gestures & actions - your power will be enhanced & your character will seem larger than life.

星期四, 2月 23, 2006

~* brianc - NTU night ride *~

The night ride was ended with a package of BoonLay Market famous "Nasi Lemak", which I later had to enjoy @ home. Hmmm, its really a great miss for my other two riding khakis, DH & JC. They were wondering the night was to late and they couldn't put anymore food into their tummys... Since been awhile I've been to that place, a no no miss for that food for me..... HAHA~ & i ended up getting (rice + Otar + Fried Fillet + egg + cucumbers + ikan bilis + tons of tasty chili sauce), then back home, I realized I left out their famous chicken wings!!!! Should have included that in too~
.
.
Well @ this eating rate, the climb-training just now served almost no purpose! hehe, but food is so hard to reject.... (@ this point of time if my dear read this, she will scream @ me). But the ride was very much smoother than I though. The very steep slopes that always never fail to freak you out, was indeed not as freaky steepy as it looked... Must the regular training run keep me in good fitness, almost 3 times a week, 5.3km run + a swim per wk really helped!
.
.
It's been awhile to try BT trail, hmmmm, maybe it will seems easiler now? Who knows~ heehee
.
.
brianc-culture rules~

0 Comments:

張貼留言

<< Home

Counter Stats
gutter instalation
gutter instalation Counter