Brianc '的' place

brianc culture states: Do not accept the roles that society foists on you. Re-create yourself by forging a new identity, one that commands attention and never bores the audience. Be the master of your own image rather than letting others define it for you. Incorporate dramatic devices into your public gestures & actions - your power will be enhanced & your character will seem larger than life.

星期六, 2月 18, 2006

~* brianc - A Long Day Is Today *~

How did I spend today:

  • 6.45am: Woke up to 'ON' the bathing heater for pingpong-ping.
  • 6.55am: Began to wake up my pingpong-pig.
  • 6.58am: Gave up on waking her up...
  • 7.00am: Brushed my teeth (apparently pingpong-pig finally pulled herself off bed).
  • 7.35am: Left house to school.
  • 7.45am: Squeezing the MRT train.
  • 8.25am: Survived the bus 179 crowd.
  • 8.35am: Bio lecture began.
  • 9.25am: Bio lecture ended~
  • 9.35am: Meet my FYP prof.
  • 9.45am: Learnt that I still got to do experiments, which meant my training got problems.
  • 10.10am: Dazed around in the computer lab, thinking about near future.
  • 10.25am: Had my breakfast in canteen A with pingpong-pig.
  • 11.00am: Left school to IKEA.
  • 12.00pm: Shopping around in IKEA. (brought a shower curtain).
  • 12.15pm: Went over to Anchorpoint KFC to have lunch.
  • 1.00pm: Went over to Queensway shopping center.
  • 1.25pm: Done with Queensway shopping.
  • 2.00pm: Back in Queensway MRT station, sending pingpong-pig back~~
  • 2.35pm: Reached Simei MRT station.
  • 2.40pm: Kissed goodbye to pingpong-pig.
  • 3.30pm: Reached back at Bt Batok MRT station ( readed RD throughout trip).
  • 4.00pm: Bathed and fixed my new curtains.
  • 4.30pm: Ate instant noodles as at KFC I only ate a small burger.
  • 5.00pm: Getting ready to fall asleep... (As its pouring heavily outside).
  • 6.00pm: Gave up on napping as both my sisters were too NOISY!
  • 6.30pm: Getting ready my bicycle for later training...
  • 7.00pm: HAHA~ eat a lousy cooked fishball mee my mom brought. Didn't finished all.
  • 8.00pm: Still tuning my bicycle for later training.....
  • 8.15pm: Rock n Roll! Training began...
  • 8.45pm: Gather at training site, ready to set off.
  • 9.15pm: BEGAN MY RIDE TO EAST COAST, speed 30++ km/hr.
  • 10.30pm: Reached east coast hawker center, had fishball mee as dinner had all digested!!!
  • 11.15pm: Set off back to Jurong!
  • 1.55pm: Reached home and bathed...
  • 2.15pm: Waiting for hair to dry, drink my self-made MILO and writing blog~
  • 2.59am: Published blog post...
  • 3.00pm: Sleep!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

THats My DaY~~~~~~~

0 Comments:

張貼留言

<< Home

Counter Stats
gutter instalation
gutter instalation Counter