Brianc '的' place

brianc culture states: Do not accept the roles that society foists on you. Re-create yourself by forging a new identity, one that commands attention and never bores the audience. Be the master of your own image rather than letting others define it for you. Incorporate dramatic devices into your public gestures & actions - your power will be enhanced & your character will seem larger than life.

星期四, 2月 16, 2006

~* brianc- A Maid's Love Sorrow *~

Bump~ Bang~ Blang~

Off the guy ran as he find himself almost tumbling down the flight of stairs when he saw me walking up my HDB flat staircase. There wasn't any prank I played nor was I looking like a mad person with an axe, except for the 'roti prata' in my hands well for my breakfast. The Thai-looking man flew off the moment he saw me and leaving behind her (in most case) indonesia girlfriend looking daze sitting on the stairs...
The girlfriend quickly re-collected herself from wonderland and ran back into my neighbour house, & *BANG* goes the heavy door!!! For a moment I thought to myself if I were to spoil their lovely romance on paradise isle....
Maids having relationship issues during their stay in Singapore had always been an improtant ISSUE concerning many of their employers. Things seem to be always ending up in a very wrong way, which gives more harm than anything else... SO, as what but almost 99.9% maids employers did was to "EDUCATE THEM" or putting in a blunt manner as in "WARNING THEM" the rights / wrongs... In a very similar way, we often change them into what we always known as : "the S'poreans"....
Well, the educating becomes pretty simple after many simplification steps we try to believe its true and well true enough, they now do WORKS~~~
All they need to do is to "Listen, Behave, Keep quiet & follow, If anything wrong happen just run as fast as you can, And hide to pretend nothing went wrong, The rest is pray hard for the worst to be gone by itself~~"
And thats why problems kept coming back....................
Well, bet the maid now is freaking out in the house on whether I will sold her out to my neighbours??? lets see how it goes 1st~ Should I just keep quiet, and mind my own business???
......................................?

0 Comments:

張貼留言

<< Home

Counter Stats
gutter instalation
gutter instalation Counter