Brianc '的' place

brianc culture states: Do not accept the roles that society foists on you. Re-create yourself by forging a new identity, one that commands attention and never bores the audience. Be the master of your own image rather than letting others define it for you. Incorporate dramatic devices into your public gestures & actions - your power will be enhanced & your character will seem larger than life.

星期二, 2月 21, 2006

~* brianc - I'm ain't no complaining, am I? *~









Well, as everyone can see I'm just laying back relaxing on one of the many cozzy sofa in IKEA. And there COMES my girlfriend having to pull and drag me off from this lovely, sexy & soft sofa which I had my butt glued on....
.
Urghh~ Oooooo~ Arrrhh~ Unwillingly I left the sofa and head down the hall of other home deco. But in my mind, thoughts went further.................
.
.
Not trying to be lazy or what but I truly need a BREAK after all these years of studies. life in NTU just can't compare to Polys. The pace is sooo uncomfortable, its always study study n more study.... even eats into my one week break for the preparation of quiz. But the only thing thats worth celebrating is its my final sem & I'm off~~~
.
There's recently a common subject that everyone in my school kept mentioning: "Hey, go for Phd lahh~ not bad you know!!!"..... Woooh and i goes almost everytime with a Big "NO WAY".... One fyp had already kept me troubled for A YEAR, just imagine doing a phd means everyday fyp! Come on lah~ To times, I think there's a consipracy going on though, people are trying to encourage more of their batch into phd so they have better stike on finding a job while the top-scholars are gone~ hahaha...
.
...................................................................................YAh~ perhaps i'm more to a "people-oriented person" than one pondering over crystal structures+++
.
.
.Hope to get into EM man.................

0 Comments:

張貼留言

<< Home

Counter Stats
gutter instalation
gutter instalation Counter