Brianc '的' place

brianc culture states: Do not accept the roles that society foists on you. Re-create yourself by forging a new identity, one that commands attention and never bores the audience. Be the master of your own image rather than letting others define it for you. Incorporate dramatic devices into your public gestures & actions - your power will be enhanced & your character will seem larger than life.

星期一, 2月 06, 2006

~* brianc-Applying Knowledge Into Life *~


;p
Returning to wear that green uniform had always never fail put a saddening impact on me, but no matter how much tears I let out, there's definately no way to siam (aka escape) this, thus lets "ROCK n ROLL" as what my nano-material Jean Kim protested always; I shall hold up rifle and unleash my "love-country-spirit" to rock n roll my land...
Yah Yah Yah~ so much for the effort previously, and the next troublesome stuff is finding a job~ I'm often seen as a simple guy with minimum expectations in life, & so as long the job offers a good pay, stylish offices, impactful company name (one that makes your fellow friends go Woooooooo~), accessible locations, fantastic welfare, etc......... "I AM ON FOR THAT JOB!!!" True enough, it might turn out me performing a acceptance sampling on those qualify ones~ hmmmm, lets pick my AQL then...........;p
Applying what I learn in school is soooo difficult..............
brianc rules *~

0 Comments:

張貼留言

<< Home

Counter Stats
gutter instalation
gutter instalation Counter