Brianc '的' place

brianc culture states: Do not accept the roles that society foists on you. Re-create yourself by forging a new identity, one that commands attention and never bores the audience. Be the master of your own image rather than letting others define it for you. Incorporate dramatic devices into your public gestures & actions - your power will be enhanced & your character will seem larger than life.

星期三, 1月 31, 2007

Narrative on MRT

Most of us travel by train to work, every morning day in & day out and of course be it rain or shine. But sometimes somethings someone using this public service are really a pain in the arss~

Allow me to spot afew for us to debate on:

1. Z-Cards in the bags

Only happens at the gantry, they never bother to take their cards out of their bags and when failed to get the "bee bee" sound, they just merely kept tossing and turning their bags trying to find the correct spot where the card is located... Inmeantime, jam the ones behind~ (ok to put card in bag, but once jam ppl not nice)

2. DJs on board

Inspired to be DJs but sort of can't make it as a DJ.... So what to do? DO IT IN THE TRAIN lohhh! These are those dudes blasting their FM or MP3 capable handphones and making the rest to listen to their arranged music. To be frank, this is sort a upcoming trend le.... (Nice music ok, so far all like bad arrangement, maybe that explains why they are DJ-un-be-able...

3. Win, Lose or Draw

See needy who needs a sit more than anyone in the cabin. These people will look around their side and make unintended eye contact battle to see who gives up and give the sit away for the needy. If non gives up, it's a draw!


5 Comments:

Anonymous 匿名 said...

hi dudes. I'm really into shoes and I had been looking allowing for regarding that exact make. The prices seeking the velcros are about 190 bucks on every site. But completely I base this site selling them as a remedy for half price. I really love those [url=http://www.shoesempire.com]prada sneakers[/url]. I will definetly purchase those. what can you tell me about these?

3:51 上午  
Anonymous 匿名 said...

Hello. And Bye.

3:44 下午  
Anonymous 匿名 said...

good morning ppl. I'm honestly into shoes and I was looking allowing for regarding that singular brand. The prices seeking the velcros are around 350 pounds everwhere. But completely I set this site selling them for the benefit of half price. I in reality like those [url=http://www.shoesempire.com]gucci sneakers[/url]. I will absolutely buy those. what can you say about it?

5:01 上午  
Anonymous 匿名 said...

good day everyone. I'm really into shoes and I have been digging as far as something that exact model. The prices seeking the sneakers are around 250 bucks on every site. But definitively I base this location selling them for half price. I absolutely like those [url=http://www.shoesempire.com]gucci sneakers[/url]. I will probably order these. what can you tell me about these?

5:57 上午  
Anonymous 匿名 said...

good morning fellas. I'm really into shoes and I was searching allowing for regarding that meticulous make. The prices seeking the boots were all over 350 bucks everwhere. But for all I base this locate selling them for half price. I really want these [url=http://www.shoesempire.com]gucci sneakers[/url]. I will definetly order them. what is your opinion?

10:06 上午  

張貼留言

<< Home

Counter Stats
gutter instalation
gutter instalation Counter