Brianc '的' place

brianc culture states: Do not accept the roles that society foists on you. Re-create yourself by forging a new identity, one that commands attention and never bores the audience. Be the master of your own image rather than letting others define it for you. Incorporate dramatic devices into your public gestures & actions - your power will be enhanced & your character will seem larger than life.

星期二, 1月 30, 2007

Add in:

Attention for those who is interested in National Vertical Marathon (NVM) 2007!
Due to extremely POOR responses from top, bottom, front, back, left & right of those human beings I knew + really the cases of some really poor comments and attitudes from some minority fews, I decided to forgo forming the so-called TEAM.

As for those individuals still interested, please visit the webby at
http://www.ntusportsclub.com/nvm2007/home.html
to sign up...

& I will be there on the actual day 1-hr before the report time. If no one comes, I WILL TAKE IT ON MYSELF~ hahahaha~

Oh yes, due to great disappointment from the people from University side of mine
(PS: not all please, I'm targetting at minority fews)
I shall not jio nor organize any futher such so call EVENTS!!!

Shiok!!! Sheldom see me so hot yeah? Really I'm only pissed with minority fews, rest assured I'm still looking forward to gathering with the majority fews... If you see me not replying who and who, you should know who is in the minority or majority!


.......................................

0 Comments:

張貼留言

<< Home

Counter Stats
gutter instalation
gutter instalation Counter