Brianc '的' place

brianc culture states: Do not accept the roles that society foists on you. Re-create yourself by forging a new identity, one that commands attention and never bores the audience. Be the master of your own image rather than letting others define it for you. Incorporate dramatic devices into your public gestures & actions - your power will be enhanced & your character will seem larger than life.

星期三, 11月 15, 2006

"How long has it been since I tried chewing gum?" How long has it been for me to do something I used to do frequently in the past, and now ain't doing it anymore?

I remembered spending alot of time playing with the LEGO, building houses, robots, cars and many more. And I always mixed them together with the G.I. Joe, Robocop, Masks, Transformers, Swamp thing, Teenage mutant ninja turtles and others more to form a happy family or enemies fighting to their death... Although there has been alot about playing with toys, I too spend quality hours drawing. One of my fav was drawing my "mini-world'. It can be an underground fantasy country, a flooding city or even a world for tiny creatures hidding behind the kitchen's walls.

Ahhhh, when is the last time I had a dip in the pool? Or even sleeping over at a chalet? So what have I been doing all these while?

Today I spent these few hours before sleeping to think about all these issues... Boy I need to organize my time! Time huh, something that passed and never turned back~



0 Comments:

張貼留言

<< Home

Counter Stats
gutter instalation
gutter instalation Counter