Brianc '的' place

brianc culture states: Do not accept the roles that society foists on you. Re-create yourself by forging a new identity, one that commands attention and never bores the audience. Be the master of your own image rather than letting others define it for you. Incorporate dramatic devices into your public gestures & actions - your power will be enhanced & your character will seem larger than life.

星期日, 11月 12, 2006

............shoo

I just came to realize it have been couple of days since I last blogged. Actually I had many many encounters to note into the postings but time wasn't in anyway allowing me to write them, and so its only till today I decided to spend some quality minutes updating my recent events.

The week was tedious, never was a time I work my brain for that long hours! And never was a time I felt so helpless and unproductive toward tasks assigned to me. All I can contribute is getting as far ahead as I can bring the team forward without losing direction, but infact we ended up not only confusing people, and also ourselves.

I learnt a fantastic saying this week too, & I really wish to share it "Having no experiences doesn't mean having no knowledge, & when the stakes are high, we always fall back to knowledge." If "You go ahead assuming experiences can allow you to make a good assertion on the problem, you are halfway to failure."

Today was another of hunting down the Oakley backpack I wanted to buy, but hell was a time looking for it in Singapore. C.E.D.S. doesn't carry them, and sadly to say their sales person ain't too helpful at all! While the only O dealer in Singapore closed on weekends, so what the F**K~ How do normal working people go there unless they are on off or leaves?

0 Comments:

張貼留言

<< Home

Counter Stats
gutter instalation
gutter instalation Counter