Brianc '的' place

brianc culture states: Do not accept the roles that society foists on you. Re-create yourself by forging a new identity, one that commands attention and never bores the audience. Be the master of your own image rather than letting others define it for you. Incorporate dramatic devices into your public gestures & actions - your power will be enhanced & your character will seem larger than life.

星期二, 5月 01, 2007

The morning was raining again...

It's quite wonderful to see rain in the morning, covering the blanket over my head and imagine the next time flipping it off I can find myself away from home enjoying myself in Paris high-end hotel overseeing Eiffel Tower. Oh my room is completely equiped to create all these effects! My air-con is blown to a low temperature of 22 deg plus outside raining, & also my curtains are dark orange in colour shading off every single sunlight. Whick makes the room super cold and dark to carry on sleep~

Call came...

"Huh? Cycling now?" My friend called.

After the ride, it was shopping in Orchard for her bday present. So came a wrong step into LV, then came a wrong move to pick up that thing, lastly dug out the wrong card to pay for the thing~ Then realize thousands just flew~ Then.................


Quote of Day
Rainy Days Better Stay Home Sleep

0 Comments:

張貼留言

<< Home

Counter Stats
gutter instalation
gutter instalation Counter