Brianc '的' place

brianc culture states: Do not accept the roles that society foists on you. Re-create yourself by forging a new identity, one that commands attention and never bores the audience. Be the master of your own image rather than letting others define it for you. Incorporate dramatic devices into your public gestures & actions - your power will be enhanced & your character will seem larger than life.

星期日, 8月 13, 2006

After Fireworz on Saturday....

I was standing just right behind the police officer when this picture was snapped! Look at the massive crowd right after the fire worz, & the traffic lights simply meant no purpose on the night...


Wondering why am I there? I was riding right through this horrible jam of the time, and while pretty stuck behind the police officer, I took my time snapping some interesting scenes of the night~



After leaving the jam, we went all way down to eastcoast park... And headed back to westcoast near NUS to have our supper... Phewww~ What a night! Seems like I got to buck up on the speed
after the long rest from riding since my opt.






0 Comments:

張貼留言

<< Home

Counter Stats
gutter instalation
gutter instalation Counter