Brianc '的' place

brianc culture states: Do not accept the roles that society foists on you. Re-create yourself by forging a new identity, one that commands attention and never bores the audience. Be the master of your own image rather than letting others define it for you. Incorporate dramatic devices into your public gestures & actions - your power will be enhanced & your character will seem larger than life.

星期四, 3月 29, 2007

Now this really gives the CREEPS....

I personally think that beside rating those cinema movies G, PG, M18, R21.... Our local poster should also kind of be rated. Just take a look at the bottom poster I seen at the bus-stop while I was waiting to cross the road after buying roti prata supper.


Almost scared the soul out of me, waah can't they just get anymore digusting than this man!! Ok, I get the point of representing the bads on smoking but this is really way off~ Way too off that while I was enjoying my prata, I dare not even look much at the curry as it resemble so much of the gum juice of that lady in the poster....

10 points for creativity, 10 points for gross, 10 points for point taken on bads on smoking and I discovered another full-points for this particular poster.......... Make a guess??

Help people to quit their supper which is good for health as this poster really had it all out to gross people off their supper table!!!

0 Comments:

張貼留言

<< Home

Counter Stats
gutter instalation
gutter instalation Counter