Brianc '的' place

brianc culture states: Do not accept the roles that society foists on you. Re-create yourself by forging a new identity, one that commands attention and never bores the audience. Be the master of your own image rather than letting others define it for you. Incorporate dramatic devices into your public gestures & actions - your power will be enhanced & your character will seem larger than life.

星期一, 3月 26, 2007

Oh my Journal......

Sent.......... (my msn sounded~)

I quickly open the file and saw my name on it, my very first journal published. Well, although it took awhile to see this but no matter what it still went through. I was so happy and proud and this piece of news completely lift me out from Blue Monday~

This is so cool, now how many people can actually do their paper & have it published being just one simple undergraduate, someone like me... Boy am I going to frame this up!! After being through alot of tough times during the FYP, this had definately paid off well....

No no any prize money but just my tiny name ontop on that front page, of course still have some other names lah. I was wondering if this would have come much earlier, I might well do my PHD instead of working there now~ Or perhaps this will make my resume looks more prettier enough to land me into somewhere more fantastic, & well-paid?? But no matter what, I at least have one more thing to talk about to my grandchildrens when I am OLD...............


0 Comments:

張貼留言

<< Home

Counter Stats
gutter instalation
gutter instalation Counter