Brianc '的' place

brianc culture states: Do not accept the roles that society foists on you. Re-create yourself by forging a new identity, one that commands attention and never bores the audience. Be the master of your own image rather than letting others define it for you. Incorporate dramatic devices into your public gestures & actions - your power will be enhanced & your character will seem larger than life.

星期日, 2月 11, 2007

Sick over the Weekends

I was sick................over the weekends. Despite mom called me to stay home the saturday, I still took afew hours back at work. Should have headed her decision, so I reap what I done & well-ended up laying motionless on bed that evening and all the while till tomorrow sun came out.

The medicine didn't work, I was sitting in the clinic once more the following morning. The wait was long for the usual sunday but their medicine was good. Too good that put me throught couples of dreams and by the time I woke up again, it was evening still.... The sky hasn't rain since then, the people in the house is quiet, I was hearing my own breath & suddenly the phone rang............

We spoke awhile till I felt the pain back in the throat, weekends seems so short and yet so long. I sat up straight on my bed and make myself come back to this world, reaching out to my laptop & began my surfing.....

Its only awhile blogging cames along........

標籤:

0 Comments:

張貼留言

<< Home

Counter Stats
gutter instalation
gutter instalation Counter