Brianc '的' place

brianc culture states: Do not accept the roles that society foists on you. Re-create yourself by forging a new identity, one that commands attention and never bores the audience. Be the master of your own image rather than letting others define it for you. Incorporate dramatic devices into your public gestures & actions - your power will be enhanced & your character will seem larger than life.

星期四, 11月 02, 2006

What's up lately?

Am I death_note_dized or not? Be it animated series, magna and even their latest movie, I got them all! Hmmm, least their comic books which are presently in her hands...

It all began when she reads the comic book on the train while I quickly took a glance over them and the next thing I knew was STUCK into it liao~ Now for those who reads my blog and wonder what the hell is all about? Let me tell you now there's a craze of Death_Notes waves out there on the streets, just if you don't get it.... Get yourself into Yahoo, Google or whatever & do a quick search on "Death Notes"....... There in the picture featured the movie I watched just now. It's a RAW version meaning no subtitles, pure pure Nihon-speech-oriented. Darn I drooling for the release of the PART II DN movie!!!

Oh of course, how can I go without a nice brew of chinese tea while watching the show huh. Just for a quick one, the magna is out, the anime is still pretty slow with just its fifth epo released. So thats for all, back to DN now!

0 Comments:

張貼留言

<< Home

Counter Stats
gutter instalation
gutter instalation Counter