Brianc '的' place

brianc culture states: Do not accept the roles that society foists on you. Re-create yourself by forging a new identity, one that commands attention and never bores the audience. Be the master of your own image rather than letting others define it for you. Incorporate dramatic devices into your public gestures & actions - your power will be enhanced & your character will seem larger than life.

星期一, 5月 07, 2007

The Old Man thats Lies Under My Block



It's the second time I see this old man on the same bench under my block, it doesn't seems normal because I had seen him in the morning when I was up for my jog around 7am, and now 6pm he's still lying there! Is he not die, ain't him?

Very slowly I lean myself over and took a look at him, he turned around and asked me what do I want? I was competely shock out by him, but still managed to recollect myself to pop him the question: "Ah uncle, why you lying here?" OMG, his eyes turned red all of the sudden and said he was CHASED out by his wife!

Thinking that I landed myself in a totally odd situation, I might can't pull myself out of this pathetic situation of his. I went to the nearby 7-11 and buy him a bun plus a warm kopi from the kopitiam beside it.

He told me not to worry about him as this was ain't his first time being chased out, being sort of in a hurry myself, I left... Humph, luckily when I returned home that night he wasn't there anymore, change of bench or might be at home??? Who knows???

For a moment, come to think if one day I turned old and ganna DUMPed on the public place, will there be any kind soul to at least buy me a cup of milo?

Oh yes, woman nowadays so much Power!

0 Comments:

張貼留言

<< Home

Counter Stats
gutter instalation
gutter instalation Counter