Brianc '的' place

brianc culture states: Do not accept the roles that society foists on you. Re-create yourself by forging a new identity, one that commands attention and never bores the audience. Be the master of your own image rather than letting others define it for you. Incorporate dramatic devices into your public gestures & actions - your power will be enhanced & your character will seem larger than life.

星期日, 2月 18, 2007

A NEW YEAR >.~


A year passed, and once again gathered the family for this very special dinner. The Chinese named this the Reunion Dinner (年夜饭). This year we did it in a special way, first time ain't cooking and booking a place in the restaurant, my cousin's family joining in for the night's dinner & the very first time also having the dinner early as 5.30pm.


Year of pig signify a year of challenges and more challenges for me particularly. No more honeymoon of going back school and nuah nor staying at home to enjoy the rest of the tibits. Through half of the dinner, I decided myself it better moves in a lucky way this year for me as I had always been putting in 100% effort in everything I do. When asked about GOALS for this year, I hmmm for a moment and reply these:


1. To have a good career.
2. To have a healthy mind & body.
3. To have a blessing relationship with all.
4. To buy a car.
5. Good luck & Opportunities in everything!
6. World Peace.
7. To travel to Japan.
8. Every family members, friends & loved ones healthy & loving.


HAPPY CNY TO ALL !!!

0 Comments:

張貼留言

<< Home

Counter Stats
gutter instalation
gutter instalation Counter