Brianc '的' place

brianc culture states: Do not accept the roles that society foists on you. Re-create yourself by forging a new identity, one that commands attention and never bores the audience. Be the master of your own image rather than letting others define it for you. Incorporate dramatic devices into your public gestures & actions - your power will be enhanced & your character will seem larger than life.

星期日, 10月 22, 2006

Interpretation of my Name

My name is Brian Chong, nice to meet you! Apparently some people especially the older folks tends to mis-read my name very often, the tougue twisting and rolling of pronouncing Brian is proven as a challening task to them. Don't believe me? Try any chinese older generation who received not too many education one and you'll see they will have a hard time calling my name...

Sooooo, what happen is that they tend to modify your name, yes that's right your name into something much simpler to read or maybe call. Following are some of my examples:

Original: Mr Brian Chong
Nice people will call me: Chong or Brian (if those can pronouce ones)
Cheeky people will name me: Brian Chong = 白羊虫 or sometimes just 白虫.
Indians always call me: Brian into sometime it sounds till like BRINE~~~~

Alamak, give up lah..... So now you see how many nicks I have just working for merely 3 weeks!
HAHAHA! Flattered lol!

0 Comments:

張貼留言

<< Home

Counter Stats
gutter instalation
gutter instalation Counter