Brianc '的' place

brianc culture states: Do not accept the roles that society foists on you. Re-create yourself by forging a new identity, one that commands attention and never bores the audience. Be the master of your own image rather than letting others define it for you. Incorporate dramatic devices into your public gestures & actions - your power will be enhanced & your character will seem larger than life.

星期二, 8月 22, 2006

21st August, when I turned 25...

Yesterday was my 25th years old birthday and the very first thing coming into my mind is what a tough year it had been... Graduating from the university, turning back to the National Service, looking for a decent job, planning for other major issues in the rest of my life! Now isn't that some great 25, the age of turning adult (permanently).....

But it's just part of life, there's always bad times & good times. I tuck in to the feast of Japanese dishes laid out infront of me and boy I enjoyed the dinner at Sakae~ No matter how times may be tough, what matter most is to have the love ones beside you....


0 Comments:

張貼留言

<< Home

Counter Stats
gutter instalation
gutter instalation Counter