Brianc '的' place

brianc culture states: Do not accept the roles that society foists on you. Re-create yourself by forging a new identity, one that commands attention and never bores the audience. Be the master of your own image rather than letting others define it for you. Incorporate dramatic devices into your public gestures & actions - your power will be enhanced & your character will seem larger than life.

星期一, 3月 05, 2007

Passing on my genes....... TO WHO?

HAVE SPARE TIME?

Geex.........

Everyone knows I'm one fanatic person towards cycling. And many times in my life, I wish that people close to me can actually pick up cycling so we can all ride together. So I decided to kick off this campaign begining with my cousins! Two of them, just nice because that is the number of people I can supply them with bikes. (FYI: I got 5 bikes in my house).



I sort of want things to begin in a much smoother pace and first of all introducing some beautiful places that you can go with a bike. We gathered in that morning and after passing them their bikes, we moved on to our journey!


After the short and sweet ride along the park connector at jurong, I brought them to BT for one great late breakfast. Wahh, seems like things are moving in the right direction! Now after that heavy late breakfast, what beats more than bringing them to visit one of my fav. bike store along Bukit Timah Road. Prior to that, it seems to me that they really sweat alittle which I am afraid they might think cycling is too chicken feet and ain't no challenge, so I simply tossed the coin and flip it pointing to one of the greatest slope along that area and now they really sweat alot after that climb! Only if they pick their speed to catch up with me! (hao lian~)

& guess what, we ended the day of joy after visiting my fav bike store, which I also fixed one speedometer onto my bike~

But EVERYONE IS HOPPING WITH JOY AFTER THAT CLIMB!!!!

0 Comments:

張貼留言

<< Home

Counter Stats
gutter instalation
gutter instalation Counter